blog out your mind

10.14.2006

Cheerio!

It's off to London for this creepy looking guy with the seemingly crooked beak.

Things started to turn around once the flight took off and I could forget about some of the last minute chaos that appeared the morning of my flight. British Airways is a fantastic airline for many reasons, to name a few: 1) FA- Would you like a drink? Me- Sure, I'll have some red wine.

FA- Would you like me to leave you two bottles? Me- Uhhhhh, Yeah...

2) Complimentary slipper/socks, toothbrush/paste, eyeshades.

3) Watching episodes of the Office (UK version) and the Family Guy (US version) on the inflight entertainment system.

4) FA- Would you like another drink, perhaps some whiskey or brandy? It may help you sleep.
Me- You talked me into it. How about a whiskey. FA- Cheers. (Glenlivet, not bad a'tal)

There was more to the trip, of course, than the flight, but I will have to update at some other time.
The point is: I left, I returned, and I am alive (partially).

Cheers!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home