Camera Phone Test

Wow! That 1.o mega-pixel takes such vibrant photoes (ha!) of feet and Maria Sharapova, more so of the former. Maybe this will result in more random photos and blog entries, but please do not hold me to that. Our wireless network is down and apparently the folks in charge need to make a trip up to the Natty Boh' tower to remedy the situation. However, they need to wait for the powerful person with rooftop access to return their calls. Sounds like a heck of an operation to me. In the meantime, we have been using slower and less expensive (free) wireless connections.
I am sure most of you have already heard that I have been offered and will be accepting a job.
Three cheers for employment!!!

1 Comments:
AT LEAST three cheers for employment. I mean, personally speaking, I'm sure some of the shine will wear off soon enough, but having a decent job really changes the ol' attitude and world outlook, me thinks.
Congrats, and I think you already have our Official Defective Chocolate Mailing Address, for, you know, proper disposal of "defective" chocolate.
By
Dr. Hectic, at 3:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home