MeeeeeMeeeeMeeeeee!!!

Damn, if only I had $400 (smackers) laying around this work of art would be in my crib.
Instead, I am the proud owner of "Happy Slappy", a considerably lower priced work, that was also showing at Fuse before the Beaker appeared.
A photo of lil' Slappy was supposed to be sent to this jah' forsaken blog but it did not work for whatever reason (I am blaming the satellites).
The time for dreaming has come, therefore, I must continue the update on Sunday.
Peace out all y'all.

4 Comments:
How was your trip to Electric Beakerland?
By
Dr. Hectic, at 8:16 AM
Dude, all I can say is that I am constantly hearing this high-pitched vocal beeping noise.
By
Unknown, at 12:00 AM
if only i had the $740-ish for the three-dee dahlek.
By
Anonymous, at 3:22 AM
update your bradblog! I want more! Are you moving to Cali? Your Califriend wants to know...
By
Anonymous, at 7:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home