New phones in the house
Well, the new phones have arrived. In order to expedite the process of reentering all of the contacts I once had, and took for granted, I am asking for YOUR help.
PLEASE CALL ME. No,no, no not all at once but at your convenience. Upon calling you will hear a voice saying, "Thank you for helping update our files, please state your name. Thanks and goodbye." I think this will only work between the hours of 9am and 11pm.
Thank you for your cooperation.
PLEASE CALL ME. No,no, no not all at once but at your convenience. Upon calling you will hear a voice saying, "Thank you for helping update our files, please state your name. Thanks and goodbye." I think this will only work between the hours of 9am and 11pm.
Thank you for your cooperation.

1 Comments:
yep same #s - can you call both brad and steffie?
By
Unknown, at 9:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home