Where's my wife?
Hellooo!!ellooooelllooooelloooelllooo.
We have no phones and no phone numbers of anyone to call. Cell phones sure have done wonders for memorizing phone numbers. And, who needs a hardline? (apparently, I do) Well, when the Verizon tech-man said we would have 2 new phones, to replace our zapped ones, Fed-exed to us on Thursday I thought ok-I guess. After being without a cell phone for the first 25 years of my life I have managed. What the hell was I thinking? First of all, it's not bloody likely anyone will be here to sign for them when they do arrive. Second, I cannot get to any of my phone numbers- both work and life related. And C, if you need to reach me between now and Thursday, then it will have to be done through this blogular medium- or e-mail.
Thanks and Good Night
We have no phones and no phone numbers of anyone to call. Cell phones sure have done wonders for memorizing phone numbers. And, who needs a hardline? (apparently, I do) Well, when the Verizon tech-man said we would have 2 new phones, to replace our zapped ones, Fed-exed to us on Thursday I thought ok-I guess. After being without a cell phone for the first 25 years of my life I have managed. What the hell was I thinking? First of all, it's not bloody likely anyone will be here to sign for them when they do arrive. Second, I cannot get to any of my phone numbers- both work and life related. And C, if you need to reach me between now and Thursday, then it will have to be done through this blogular medium- or e-mail.
Thanks and Good Night

2 Comments:
we struck them with lightening - is that weird? - sad steffie
By
Anonymous, at 11:08 PM
no and no...i mean yes.
as soon as i find Stefanie i can go to FedEx in Durham, from where I just came, and pick up our new phones.
By
Unknown, at 6:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home