Weekend Whoas
Well the weekend has continued to improve since our little incident on Friday. After picking Stefanie up from work on Friday, when she finished at 3:00, we proceded to Wachovia to make an ATM deposit and get something notarized. A week earlier marked my first trip to the above mentioned banking institution at which point it became evident that we needed to change banks. What' that old moto of the realtor? Location, location, location. Let's just say this bank does not have any of those attributes. How exciting!!! Our first bank robbery (we, however, did not do any robbing). Someone passed a note to the effect of, "I'm packin' heat and need some $$$ as the economy has not been treating me so well and I needs to eat." All this was done without our knowing, and an hour and fifteen minutes later we were all free to leave.
Things did improve after that when we treated ourselves to some drinks at our local watering hole. Saturday we/I watched World Cup, Stefanie spent her morning at the Good Yarn Store knitting, and we attended the 2nd Annual Fleet Street Festival. Stefanie purchased a cool tee and we also scored some candles, not to mention a fantastic crab cake sandwich and tasty beers at Ale Mary's. We also paid our due$ and became members of the Upper Fells Point West Canton Community Association.
Today, we/I plan on watching some more World Cup, and later we will attend the Baltimore Pride Festival, where Stefanie may help volunteer for a little bit.
Cheers for now.
Things did improve after that when we treated ourselves to some drinks at our local watering hole. Saturday we/I watched World Cup, Stefanie spent her morning at the Good Yarn Store knitting, and we attended the 2nd Annual Fleet Street Festival. Stefanie purchased a cool tee and we also scored some candles, not to mention a fantastic crab cake sandwich and tasty beers at Ale Mary's. We also paid our due$ and became members of the Upper Fells Point West Canton Community Association.
Today, we/I plan on watching some more World Cup, and later we will attend the Baltimore Pride Festival, where Stefanie may help volunteer for a little bit.
Cheers for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home