Fun times had by all in Larry-town. Unfortunatley, there never seems to be enough time to go everywhere, do everything, and see everybody, but we managed to make the best of our getaway.
Oh and by the way, IS the RSS feed new cause if it is it was totally my idea. More importantly now I've added you to my impressive book mark feeds, your above woot at the top now. First slot, you should be impressed.
If your friends blogged off a bridge, would you?
Well...I guess so. After littering fellow bloggers' venues with crass, silly, and sporadically thoughtful messages, it only seems fair to give others the same opportunity.
So have at it....
6 Comments:
Shortly after this photo Lawrence Blogstar ???HoneyBear fell to his face . after "getting his foot caught" in some chairs.
By
Anonymous, at 1:36 PM
Oh and by the way, IS the RSS feed new cause if it is it was totally my idea. More importantly now I've added you to my impressive book mark feeds, your above woot at the top now. First slot, you should be impressed.
By
Anonymous, at 1:40 PM
i don't think i have an rss feed - what are you talking about geek?!
that's a lot of pressure, i may have to quit my job and devote my life to this blog
By
Unknown, at 11:43 PM
You prpbably dont even use firefox as your web browser. I better just get my own blog liek I always wanted.
By
Anonymous, at 12:41 AM
Oh yeah I'm a total nerd not a geek my friend, forgot to mention that.
By
Anonymous, at 12:43 AM
something makes me think this comment was deleted by one intoxicated "???honeybear".
By
Unknown, at 11:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home